Don Valley North Toyota (a division of Weins Canada Inc.) is currently seeking a Service Advisor to join their successful team. We are a progressive, premier automotive group with 12 dealerships representing 9 brands (read about us at www.weinscanada.com). With over 43 years of history, we pride ourselves at being a leader in the industry and in the communities we serve.
We believe our foundation for success is the great people who are a part of our team and our commitment to guest satisfaction. Our company has grown to over 1250 associates who have a passion for all things automotive and a commitment to continuous improvement and future growth.
• Greet all customers promptly in a friendly manner displaying care and concern for their vehicle, time, and personal satisfaction during their vehicle service experience
• Provide estimates of cost and time to complete vehicle repair and / or maintenance.
• Communicate and update our customers regarding their vehicle status
• Handle telephone inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner
• Explain service work including next maintenance requirements to customer in an effort to promote guest satisfaction and loyalty
• Notify customers when back order parts become available and schedule vehicle for required work
• Check and review work in process and open work orders to ensure all work is being performed promptly and the time schedule is being met
• Strive for and maintain a high Customer Satisfaction Index score
• Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
• Previous Service Department (Service Advisor) experience would be preferred and is an asset
• 3 – 5 years of customer service experience
• Strong communication and computer skills
• Attention to detail with the ability to multitask
• Team player, ability to work independently or as part of a group with an end goal of getting things done and ensuring our guests are satisfied
To explore this opportunity, please submit a resume of your experience and accomplishments for our review to: firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE QUOTE JOB #4194 IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE.
Weins Canada is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontario’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during the application process, please advise us in advance.
We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.