Job I.D #4108
Markville Toyota is currently accepting applications for an Internal Service Advisor to join our team. This is a permanent full-time position with excellent career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
If you are energetic, personable, and ambitious then you are who we want to speak with. In this role, you will provide assistance to the Pre-Owned Vehicle department by providing reconditioning reports on vehicles and coordinating the completion of all approved work. In addition, you will provide relief and assistance dealing with our external guest as required.
• Provide estimates of cost and time to complete vehicle repair and / or maintenance.
• Communicate and update Manager regarding the vehicle status
• Explain service work including next maintenance requirements to Manager.
• Notify Manager when back order parts become available and schedule vehicle for required work
• Check and review work in process and open work orders to ensure all work is being performed promptly and the time schedule is being met
• Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
A valid Ontario Class G Drivers License is required, along with the ability to drive manual transmission.
Who We Are
We are a progressive automotive group with 12 dealerships in the GTA and surrounding area representing 9 brands (read more about us at www.weinscanada.com). We pride ourselves at being a leader in the industry and a part of the communities that we serve. Our foundation for success is the great people who are a part of our team and our commitment to guest satisfaction. Our company has grown to over 1250 associates who have a passion for automotive and a commitment to continuous improvement and future growth.
Accomodation will be provided during the recruitment and application process – please advise us in advance if you require accommodation.
Please forward your resume quoting job #4108 (in word or pdf format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org